Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weekly Update

Wednesday- Got up at 8! I never do that unless I'm in CA but yeah and we brushed our teeth and got ready to go downstairs and Maren and I got new iPods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! And a bunch of other great stuff. We went and saw Madagascar 2 it was funny Thursday- Me and Victoria went shopping there was AWESOME deals at Aero I got a $40 sweatshirt for $13!!!!!!!! And a $12 shirt for $5 it was wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah then my BFFAEAFL came over and she slept over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Caroline this is for you "Dude I can't believe we ate Jo-Jessica and Keisha" "Well you need to get past that yo cause their ate" ha ha ha ha I almost peed my pants man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday- We got up and watched The Dark Knight its the bomb!!!!!!! And the Wilson's came back and we had scons (I have no idea how to spell it) but it was good seeing them Saturday- We did nothing all day I think Sunday- I was so excited for church cause I cut my hair and everyone was going to see it for the first time and everyone loved it and I got a hug from my BFF Jake and Gabby was so in love with my hair Monday- Is a sad day the Aase #2's are leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTHEADS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: