Friday, December 5, 2008

Weekly Update

Monday-First day of the new tri!!!!!!!!!!!1 I like most of my teachers but Mrs. Olson. Mrs. Lovely she isn't my favorite but shes not horrible Tuesday- Not much Wednesday- At mutual MADDIE came back shes not sick anymore!!!!!!!!!!! and now we have 4 pregnant women in are ward Misty Jackson, Laura Moore, Darci Timothy, and Milely Wilson (I don't know how to spell last or first names) Thursday- Was the single ward womens dinner and we got to serve and just my opinion the dinner didn't look good at all! Friday- Good day but Im really bored cause all my friends are busy and Im like super bored now adn i got a shot and i got dizzy afterwards and now my arms kills I got HPV shot it's a cervical cancer shot Saturday- I have no idea what Im gonna do tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunday- We are going to the church creash display (I think thats how you spell it) and then I have my Barns and Noble band thing so ya

No comments: