Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weekly Update (don't read if your are planning to eat or have eatten)

Monday- Just couldn't wait until Tuesday Tuesday- I got up and at 9:30 I had my hearing aid appointment. So we got there and the first thing they did was clean my ears and my right one was waxy!!!! And my left one had sand from the beach in July STILL in there!!!!!!!! Ewwww I know!! It took a LONG 6 hours to get fully done. But it was so worth it. I heard my boots crunch in the snow for the first time it was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!! So they go directly into the ear and aren't noticeable at all if you walk past me you don't see anything its awesome no people don't give me weird looks anymore not that I cared but ya Wednesday- Our first full band practice it was kinda a disaster but we will get better (I hope) OH! And I have to admit I looked so cute Thursday- Today was hurtful very hurtful day I came home and cried for 2 hours cause people are being mean to me and so I lost 4 friends today and it's hard but I hope I will get through it Friday- I have no idea how I'm gonna feel tomorrow I don't want to ride the bus I don't want to see any of teh mean people and I have no idea what to do????

No comments: