Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Weekly Update

Monday- Aase's moved in to our house practicly! =] Had a sleepover with Gabby we talked all night pretty much it was awesome we stayed up until like 4! Yeah but then we went and saw High School Musical 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST HSM EVER!!!!!!!! Tuesday- Came home from movie and did nothing Wednesday - Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what I'm getting. But this morning we went to the Clark's for cinimon rolls they were SO good!! Then I went and got my hair cut and now I look drop dead gorgeus (if that's how you spell it) but yeah I love my hair and so does everyone else HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

SHELBYY!

You HAVEHAVEHAVEE to put a picture of your hair on here!!! i can't wait to see it!

i LO You GiRLiE!!
VE

Love,

::Gabby::

Shelbaybay said...

ha ha ha okay I will take a picture of me and put on here