Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekly Update

Well the sleepover I thought I was gonna have with Bobo and Austielby couldn't happen but no I'm having a sleepover with Victoria and Chandler supposedly just wants to get to know her from a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! Friday- Had an awesome day it just went so good today Science- Just watched a video the whole time Band-It was okay English-Did awesome on my spelling test FACS-Mrs. Olson yelled at us and got really pist off it was awesome Math-It was okay too but before math Joel saw me and I gave him a hug of course and he ended up dragging me all the wa yto his locker it was so funny and the night before I told him that I'm not short I'm fun sized or as they like to call me Bite size!!!!! Lol!!!! So then when he called me short I was like thats it I'm leaving and he's like no your fun sized!!! Lol!!!! It was funny!!! Social-Did a worksheet the whole time! And I looked so cute today I got up fantasicly this morning!!!! Good day Good day!!!!!!!!!! Saturday- I have no idea what I'm gonna do I don't know if I'm gonna go to Brinas party yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Sunday-Singing in church chior for the first time SCARY!!!!!!!! Monday-I don't know what I'm gonna do with my day off?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: