Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekly Update


Saturday-Me, Bobo, and Lindz went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamen Button!!!!!! YES FINALLY!!!!!! I have been dieing to see that movie!!!!! It was so good but there were some parts where they were like "WHOA!!!!!!!!" and like "WHAT IN THE WORLD" and "OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!" We went to the movie at 3:30 came out of the movie theatre at 6:30 it was 2 hours and 43 minutes!!!! But of pure awesomeness!!!!! Sunday-Andy wasn't there!!!!!! :'( But it was SO funny because we were doing the "Iron Rod"activity, and Brother Stevenson (my teacher) had all of us stand on one side of the room then he told all of us except Jacob to go to the other side so we went over there and then Jacob closed his eyes and got spun aronud a couple of times then he had to stay there and then Bro. Stevenson put one chair in the way and he had to walk across to the other side of the room. He made it across and then Drake went next and he made it across then is was Jack Barr's turn and he closed his eyes and got spun around a couple of times and then started wlaking ran into a chair and then ran into another one then all the guys decide to kinda lay flat on the wall so Jack wouldn't find them and I didn't want to go be by them so I just stayed where I was and then Jack put his hands out to try to find where he was and he was coming towards me and then he grabbed my waist and when he grabbed my waist he opened his eyes and he looked where his hands were and quickly took them back and his face turned blood red and went in the corner and laughed cause he was so embarresed. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!! (the monkey picture is ment for this story) Monday- Good day except that Mrs. Sutton made us practice saying Bra-vo like 20 freakin times it was STUPID!!!!!!!1 Tuesday- BAND CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear the whole band wants to mess up so badly but I'm sure we won't!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Wednesday- I am excited because for Mutual we are doing a spa night and I might Chandler and because I'm just excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D This weekend I might have a sleepover with Bobo and Austielby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I have Brina's b-day party!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: