Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weekly Update

Thursday- I did nothing Friday- Nothing again Saturday- We (by we I mean Me, dad, maren, paige,dayna, and gabby) went and saw Marley and Me I cried in the end of the movie it was sad Sunday- 9:00 church yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =p But it was kinda fun I'm the only girl in my sunday school class and me and Andy made a deal that I would sit by him the whole year!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Monday- Back to school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome everyone loved my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah it was fun Tuesday- We made apple cider oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was THE nastyest thing I have ever had it was disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looked like pee and tasted like warm/cold apple juice with a little cinnimon it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paige left ='( and I didn't get to say goodbye thats the 2nd person I don't like not saying goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesday- Was soooooooooooooooooo boring I almost fell asleep in all my classes it was so boring we watched videos and power points and read I was going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thursday- Today I stayed home with Ineedmoresleepitouses I know it's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Friday- I am so excited for Friday because in F.A.C.S we get to make cinnimon rolls and Maren said they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's just Friday whats not to love about Fridays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: